Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Sports Buffet ONLINE

The Sports Buffet ONLINE is going to start to pick up steam here. Soon, thesportsbuffetonline.com will be up and running, where all sorts of information will be able to be retrieved. From "The Sports Buffet ONLINE" podcast, (which you can always access at thesportsbuffet.mypodcast.com) to the blogs and more, you'll be able to find it at thesportsbuffetonline.com (the website will be online in a few days, but will really be updated during the summer). But for now, you will have to be able to tolerate the blogs.

Blogging has gotten some attention lately, (check out this http://deadspin.com/385770/bissinger-vs-leitch?autoplay=true) where Buzz Bissinger gives it to Deadspin editor, Will Leitch. While some blogs are malicious and malicious, not all blogs are that way. I don't claim to be a Pulitzer Prize winner, so I created my blogs, as more of an effort to improve my writing. If people agree with my opinions, fine. If you disagree with my opinions, that's your right as well. But, I don't intend with this blog (this is my blogging oath), to infuriate Buzz Bissinger, Michael Wilbon or any other journalist who makes their living by disgracing the art of mankind.

No comments: