Friday, March 6, 2009

Who wants T.O?

Terrell Owens is a disruptive teammate, I have no issue with that. However, I can't believe that only two NFL teams (according to the Mortensen Polling Group) are interested. Supposedly, those two teams are the Raiders and Titans. I don't believe that. I could probably list half a dozen teams in addition to the Titans and Raiders that would take Terrell Owens. People say that Owens is a cancer, he is devisive in the locker room, and so on and so forth. But, he is not Brandon Marshall, he is not Plaxico Burress, he is not a guy who gets in domestic incidents or trouble off the field like that. Is he an idiot? Probably so, but I think between the lines, you can count on Owens. If you want Owens to be a team leader, then you need to look elsewhere.

Six other teams that could take Owens aside from the Titans and Raiders.

1. Washington Redskins: Dan Snyder has a thing for names and stars, and he hasn't signed one on the offensive end in a long time. Plus, he'd send Santana Moss into the spot where he belongs, the number 2 reciever.

2. Chicago Bears: Your starting recievers are Rashied Davis and Devin Hester. Do I really need to go on?

3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Mike Tice, an assistant with the Jaguars, had to deal with Randy Moss. I don't think Moss and Owens are that different, so I think Owens could fit in Jacksonville.

Okay, so maybe I can only think of 3 other teams.

No comments: