Saturday, September 6, 2008

NFL Picks 2008

Time to make my NFL Predictions. Even with one game in the books, I am going to try and make them (heck, I'm not going to try, I am). I have not broken down each team by record, but here are my divisional predictions and playoff predictions.

AFC East
New England
NY Jets
Buffalo
Miami

AFC South
Indianapolis
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Houston

AFC North
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Baltimore

AFC West
San Diego
Oakland
Kansas City
Denver

NFC East
Dallas
Philadelphia
NY Giants
Washington

NFC South
Carolina
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Atlanta

NFC North
Minnesota
Detroit
Green Bay
Chicago

NFC West
Seattle
Arizona
San Francisco
St. Louis

AFC Wild Cards: NY Jets, Jacksonville
NFC Wild Cards: Philadelphia, New Orleans

AFC Wild Card Round
Byes: New England, Pittsburgh
Indianapolis over NY Jets
Jacksonville over San Diego

NFC Wild Card Round
Byes: Dallas, Carolina
Philadelphia over Seattle
New Orleans over Minnesota

AFC Divisional Round:
Pittsburgh over Indianapolis
New England over Jacksonville

NFC Divisonal Round
Dallas over New Orleans
Philadelphia over Carolina

AFC Championship at New England
New England over Pittsburgh

NFC Championship at Dallas
Dallas over Philadelphia

Super Bowl: Dallas over New England


Next year's Draft Order (Top 10)
1. Chicago
2. Atlanta
3. Miami
4. St. Louis
5. San Francisco
6. Denver
7. Houston
8. Baltimore
9. Kansas City
10. Green Bay

Coaches Fired: Mike Nolan (S.F.), Scott Linehan (St. Louis), Mike McCarthy (Green Bay)

I believe that would do it for my predictions. Enjoy the season

No comments: