Friday, October 17, 2008

My locks

I have decided to start give some locks of the week (when I say locks, I am not talking about my hair). I will pick 5 college games that I like against the spread and I will pick 5 pro games that I like against the spread and we'll keep a running tally, so we can all see how smart I really am!

College Games
1. Take Missouri + 5 1/2 at Texas
2. Take Virginia Tech + 3 at Boston College
3. Take Tennessee - 7 1/2 vs. Mississippi State
4. Take Kentucky - 7 1/2 vs. Arkansas
5. Take Illinois - 15 1/2 vs. Indiana

Pro Games
1. Take Tennessee - 8 at Kansas City
2. Take Cleveland + 7 1/2 at Washington
3. Take Pittsburgh - 9 1/2 at Cincinnati
4. Take Indianapolis - 1 at Green Bay
5. Take Seattle + 10 1/2 at Tampa Bay

There we go, I'll pick 'em again next weekend.

No comments: